I offer photography lessons in and near Bergen County and New York City. Topics will be tailored to your interests and skill level, and may include:
- Camera and lens usage
- Use of natural light and flash
- Composition, aesthetics and seeing photographically
- Portraits and people photography
- Documenting your life (family, kids, vacations, trips)
- A photography project
- Street photography
- Digital processing and retouching (Lightroom, Photoshop)
- Using Canon DSLR cameras
- Using the Leica M digital rangefinder camera
Nikon, Sony, Fuji, Olympus and other cameras are possible, although I’m most familiar with Canon and Leica.
When inquiring, please let me know:
- your general skill level and experience in photography, and
- what you would like to learn or improve in your photography.
Students must have a camera (any model, any brand). Please remember to charge your camera’s battery before the lesson.
Lessons at some locations (such as NYC) may add travel and/or parking expenses (please inquire).
Personal photography lessons are an excellent gift for someone who loves photography!
Purchase a lesson for yourself, as a gift for someone. Up to two people may attend at the same time and split the cost.
Cost = $100/hour
1-Hour Lesson = $100.00 USD
2-Hour Lesson = $200.00 USD
3-Hour Lesson = $300.00 USD
4-Hour Lesson = $400.00 USD
Payment must be made in advance. For further info, please use the Contact page or phone me at 201.541.1166. Thank you!